Chicano Latino Coalition: Cesar E. Chavez Leadership
The Chicano Latino Coalition promotes education and leadership development in the Southwestern College community.
• Must have a declared major and be satisfactorily completing major requirements.
• Completed a minimum of 24 academic units with a 3.0 GPA minimum.
• Must be a full-time student.
• Must demonstrate participation in College or community activities or other organizations, leadership qualities reflecting of Cesar E. Chavez philosophy.
• Submit a copy of updated Student Education Plan (SEP).
*Scholarships will be announced at the Cesar Chavez Breakfast on March 24, 2022. Please save the date if awarded. *
The mission of the Chicano Latino Coalition at Southwestern College is to support the academic and occupational success of Chicano/Latino students, staff, faculty, and the community of the Southwestern Community College District. We achieve this by promoting a spirit of collaboration to support and facilitate education and professional advancement. Additionally, our organization highlights, celebrates, and promotes Chicano/Latino accomplishments, and provides a forum for the discussion of issues affecting Chicano/Latino staff, faculty, and students.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a declared Major?
- Please upload a copy of your current Student Education Plan (SEP)
- Please describe your participation in College or community activities or other organizations, which demonstrate leadership qualities reflecting of the Cesar E. Chavez philosophy.