Indevia Accounting, Inc
Indevia Accounting was founded by a man who was raised by a widow in India. His mother received a scholarship that enabled her to return to school, then become a headmistress of a school and support her family. He then received a small scholarship that helped make it possible for him to attend Harvard Business School, which changed his life.
The Indevia scholarship is meant to support an Accounting, Business, or Bookkeeping student who has maintained a good GPA and has a demonstrated financial need, which is determined by data on the student’s current FAFSA or Dream Act Application. Must be currently enrolled in 6 units, completed a minimum of 9 units in the major, have completed a minimum of 12 units at Southwestern College with a minimum GPA of 3.0. Student must be financial aid eligible. Essay questions will be required, and will be given a higher score for honesty, rather than for perfect grammar. A reference is optional, but will add extra points to the applicant’s score.
- $500 to 1,500.00
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe the challenges faced by single parents who are pursuing a higher education after an extended absence.
- What do you see as the most practical future use of your Southwestern College education?
- Briefly describe how a small amount of money in the form of a scholarship can make a big difference?
- Have you completed a minimum of 9 units in your declared Accounting, Business or Bookkeeping major?
- Do you have a current FAFSA or Dream Act application on file at SWC?