Chicano Latino Coalition: Dr. Guadalupe Rodriguez Corona Leadership
The Chicano Latino Coalition promotes education and leadership development in the Southwestern College Community.
• Must have a declared transfer major and be satisfactorily completing transfer requirements.
• Completed a minimum of 24 academic units with a 3.0 GPA minimum.
• Must be a full-time student.
• Submit a copy of updated Student Education Plan (SEP).
• Must demonstrate participation in Southwestern College Student Organizations in a leadership capacity.
Scholarships will be announced at the Cesar Chavez Breakfast on March 24, 2022. Please save the date if awarded.
The mission of the Chicano Latino Coalition at Southwestern College is to support the academic and occupational success of Chicano/Latino students, staff, faculty, and the community of the Southwestern Community College District. We achieve this by promoting a spirit of collaboration to support and facilitate education and professional advancement. Additionally, our organization highlights, celebrates, and promotes Chicano/Latino accomplishments, and provides a forum for the discussion of issues affecting Chicano/Latino staff, faculty, and students.